Not sure where to put this but would like an opinion or 3

What clubs do you belong to, what do they offer, would you recommend or beware...
jmp1022

Re: Not sure where to put this but would like an opinion or

Post by jmp1022 »

that what stops me from buying some products.
I don't want 20 of them if I don't know if I'll like them.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Cynthia in SC

Post by Cynthia in SC »

But, Cheryl, your Copics went to a good home and I'm enjoying them immensly. I'm slowly learing to use them too. :)

troublesmom wrote:I am with agree on this one. I am not interested in Copics but just about anything else. I had lots of Copics and got rid of all of them. I know everyone loves them but I'm an exception to that. You know I love Mists and there are a few of Tim's things I don't have. I have not heard of Dylusions so I know I don't have any.
mpizzazz wrote:I have been looking for an embellishments club for years so I would like things like charms, ideology, vintage stuff, etc, different stuff besides flowers. And, yes, NO PAPER and no alphabets!!! I also like the idea of Kaiser Craft alterables or other nekkid products. And the other supplies like mists, inks, markers, etc.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Hi, Lisa! Nice to see you again!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Glad you are enjoying them Cynthia ;)
Cynthia in SC wrote:But, Cheryl, your Copics went to a good home and I'm enjoying them immensly. I'm slowly learing to use them too. :)

troublesmom wrote:I am with agree on this one. I am not interested in Copics but just about anything else. I had lots of Copics and got rid of all of them. I know everyone loves them but I'm an exception to that. You know I love Mists and there are a few of Tim's things I don't have. I have not heard of Dylusions so I know I don't have any.
mpizzazz wrote:I have been looking for an embellishments club for years so I would like things like charms, ideology, vintage stuff, etc, different stuff besides flowers. And, yes, NO PAPER and no alphabets!!! I also like the idea of Kaiser Craft alterables or other nekkid products. And the other supplies like mists, inks, markers, etc.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

pamcook wrote:Lisa - good to hear from you!
I hope you'll jump back in.
Hi Pam and Beth!!! Nice to see friends again who are not active on the CS board! I know it's been awhile since I posted but I still stalk because I like to see all the great ideas and beautiful artwork posted here! BTW - did you see Rachelle's Wine Cork Pendant??? OMGosh... AMAZING!!!

Sadly, I don't actually do much creating these days working full time with a 3 year old and brand new baby... but make no mistake, I still like to collect (hoard) with the best of you!

:hijack: Sorry Cheryl...
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Lisa, I haven't been checking out the CS board recently. I did not know you added another little one to your busy life. Congrats!
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

Another thought crossed my mind....if I have some of the on-the-edge dies and cut them out of grungeboard, is that something you'd be interested in having included in your packages....or some other type die cuts (so you wouldnt have to own every die) There could maybe be a choice of several so that you wouldnt receive one that you already had the die...make sense?
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Oh, that would be cool!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Paula

Post by Paula »

Cheryl Mixon wrote:Another thought crossed my mind....if I have some of the on-the-edge dies and cut them out of grungeboard, is that something you'd be interested in having included in your packages....or some other type die cuts (so you wouldnt have to own every die) There could maybe be a choice of several so that you wouldnt receive one that you already had the die...make sense?
This has my interest also! Great idea :angel:
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

that has my inerest too
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Monica

Post by Monica »

Cheryl Mixon wrote:Another thought crossed my mind....if I have some of the on-the-edge dies and cut them out of grungeboard, is that something you'd be interested in having included in your packages....or some other type die cuts (so you wouldnt have to own every die) There could maybe be a choice of several so that you wouldnt receive one that you already had the die...make sense?
Funny you should mention this, Cheryl... we did a diecuts swap several months back that was very popular. I'm all for it, as it might curb my Timmy die buying a tad! (maybe.... ;) )
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

See, there's all kind of things I can put in your magic boxes. No idea is too small!
Monica

Post by Monica »

Something else to ponder... I'm seeing a lot of cool stuff sized for ATCs hitting the market right now and wouldn't mind a kit or two featuring some of those goodies. I just picked up a couple packages of ATC-sized goodies whem we were on our trip last weekend.... Creative Imaginations makes them...
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Cheryl Mixon

Post by Cheryl Mixon »

ATC stuff is on the list ; )
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Don't forget American Craft Stencils