Cleaning and Down-Sizing

Something to buy Something to sell Something to give away
pbp908

Cleaning and Down-Sizing

Post by pbp908 »

The boxes are being brought back into the house, so as I'm opening, I'm culling. :lol:

That being said - I'm putting together a box. So far it's all embellishments but I'm sure some paper and art supplies will end up in it soon. Anyone want a box from me?
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nchoney

Re: Cleaning and Down-Sizing

Post by nchoney »

I think I'll be in the same boat you are... someday.... whenever Mike gets motivated to work on flooring in my craft room again. So.... I'd better say no at this point. LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:The boxes are being brought back into the house, so as I'm opening, I'm culling. :lol:

That being said - I'm putting together a box. So far it's all embellishments but I'm sure some paper and art supplies will end up in it soon. Anyone want a box from me?
(Sheepishly raising my hand...) I don't need anything but it would be fun to have.
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

No, no, no...not me thank you. ;) I need to do the same at my house. Very kind of you to make this offer.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Once Christmas is over and packed away I will be doing my annual craft room gut job. I’ll probably have a few boxes to donate.

This summer I did a mini-purge and filled 3 large boxes of assorted crafty stuff. I donated them to my friend who got me started in this business in the first place, LOL. She is a high school home ec teacher and makes her students scrap and make cards for hospital patients, etc. She was thrilled to get all that stuff and it will go to great use.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

pamcook wrote:
pbp908 wrote:The boxes are being brought back into the house, so as I'm opening, I'm culling. :lol:

(Sheepishly raising my hand...) I don't need anything but it would be fun to have.
And the winner is..... Pam! :lol:
Pam P.

pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Yay Pam!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Yay me!

I did a major purge this fall. I offered it up on our local Buy Nothing Facebook group. Two of the women were thrilled as their children were all into crafting. Another woman was on a scrapbooking hiatus. She might be lurking here (I hope!) but we plan to get together later in January. I was so happy it all went to homes where it will be used.
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

There may be one or two items in the box that you want to keep. ;)
Pam P.

pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Stuff from other people is always more fun!
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Yay! Me! I can't wait to get all my stuff unpacked in January.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I think this Christmas might be the first year that I literally get nothing new to craft with, so I probably won't have that post-holiday re-org that I typically try to do to cram in all my new goodies without getting rid of anything else. LOL.

So the fact that I'm not bringing anything new into the craft room this season is kind of like downsizing, right? :lol:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Strangely enough, George decided that my nice big folding table was too large. WTH??? I never have enough working room when I start a project as it is! So he went to IKEA and got me a new desk. The dratted thing is half the size of my folding table. I wanted to down size but this is ridiculous. I may end up at Lowe's picking up a nice long (and wider) piece of wood for a new desk top. ;)
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

You're nicer than me, Pam. I would have returned the desk! :tomato: That's the one thing DH never messes with. My tables and storage are mine. I leave his alone, he leaves mine alone. Makes for a more harmonious marriage. :lol: :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:Strangely enough, George decided that my nice big folding table was too large. WTH??? I never have enough working room when I start a project as it is! So he went to IKEA and got me a new desk. The dratted thing is half the size of my folding table. I wanted to down size but this is ridiculous. I may end up at Lowe's picking up a nice long (and wider) piece of wood for a new desk top. ;)
No matter the size of my work surface, I end up working in. 12 x 12 space. Always.
Pam Cook #48