still purging supplies

Notes to and from the paowers that be
djenns

Re: still purging supplies

Post by djenns »

Boy, do I know how this goes :lol: :lol: :lol: went to Michael's the other day - they had the foam brushes on sale - that's all I was going to get. Was going to take something over to Rachells' so she went to Michael's with me......the sale racks were too tempting.....went in to spend $1 and spent about $30

Oh well, DH says, "it's only money" when it's gone that's it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

ChristyB wrote:I buy, and buy :roll:

especially when my MIL comes for a visit and stays a month.
shopping and alcohol the only things keeping me sane
I'd say you are up for Sainthood! A month!? Egads!

She's probably lonely though.......
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Jenn says that I have my own store for her in the back room. I have a paper problem too. :cry: But, I am refusing to buy any more scrapbooking supplies until I use what I have. I have paper ....so much paper....
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I was telling George about your FIL the other night. One of his father's friends died last week at the age of 92. He was a full Colonel and was one of the Flying Tigers. George and Chris had been meaning to visit him for the past few months and never made it. Our history is passing away around us.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
nancine

Post by nancine »

I've almost finished straightening up and reorganizing and getting rid of lots of PBs. It actually made me a little depressed looking at all the "crap" I've accumulated. I have adopted the USE YOUR STASH mantra for 2012 and only buy what I am going to use - and get rid of some stuff.

A few months ago I started putting some leftovers, not my style etc. items in a PB and bag. I freecycled it - the woman who picked it up was over the moon! "you must be a scrapbooking pro" HA HA Lots of times I save up for a friend who teaches seniors art and runs a "girls club" camp type event (week long during the summer, then just a day for certain holiday like Valentines) and she appreciates the extras! Then I feel good about getting rid of it!

Jennifer and I are doing the http://www.counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/ - but we made each other kits with our stash. Fun - and you get "new stuff" without shopping!