Bye-Bye Indiana

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
pat-czap

Bye-Bye Indiana

Post by pat-czap »

We are all in the extended stay hotel in Findlay...me, Greg and Gracie the dog. Gracie goes to kennel tomorrow morning, easier on her and us, all around.

Said our goodbyes to youngest son Eric who stayed in Lafayette.

Our household goods to be delivered on Friday, so I guess by Saturday we will be moved in.

Address updated on PAO site.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Re: Bye-Bye Indiana

Post by pamcook »

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing the pictures!
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Another adventure begins! Are there things you can do at the new house while you wait all week for your stuff to arrive?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Marianne...we close on the house on Wednesday. Since it is a new build, I will be vacuuming and cleaning a bit, and deciding how to arrange my smallish craft room. I have a lot of thinking to do for that room. ;)
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

How exciting. A lot of work ahead of you but you get to put your own touches on everything.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Designing a new craft room will be a good distraction while you wait for your movers to show up. Glad your move in is in time for the holidays. Another fun thing to look forward to...decorating for the holidays.

You have my best wishes for an easy transition this week.
FARLEY in Sacramento
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pat-czap wrote:Marianne...we close on the house on Wednesday. Since it is a new build, I will be vacuuming and cleaning a bit, and deciding how to arrange my smallish craft room. I have a lot of thinking to do for that room. ;)
You've had so much practice moving, I may be asking for advice in the coming year. Do you do consulting? ;)
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

so glad for you
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

mpizzazz wrote:
pat-czap wrote:Marianne...we close on the house on Wednesday. Since it is a new build, I will be vacuuming and cleaning a bit, and deciding how to arrange my smallish craft room. I have a lot of thinking to do for that room. ;)
You've had so much practice moving, I may be asking for advice in the coming year. Do you do consulting? ;)

Oh my...lol

I could write a book...but I won't.

I'm here if you need me. :D

First piece of advice...do not let the packers pack the toilet bowl brushes. Yes, this got away from me again with 2 bathrooms. My bad. Last move it also happened with one bathroom. I caught the other bathrooms in time. It totally grosses me out, and I can hardly wait to see those boxes. NOT!!!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pat-czap wrote:
mpizzazz wrote:

Oh my...lol

I could write a book...but I won't.

I'm here if you need me. :D

First piece of advice...do not let the packers pack the toilet bowl brushes. Yes, this got away from me again with 2 bathrooms. My bad. Last move it also happened with one bathroom. I caught the other bathrooms in time. It totally grosses me out, and I can hardly wait to see those boxes. NOT!!!
I know we will not have the luxury of movers/packers. We will have Packers R Us! So no toilet brushes or trash can contents will be packed. :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels