It's the weekend!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
nancine

Re: It's the weekend!

Post by nancine »

WOW - that is incredible Pam! What talent!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I had a 3 day yard sale and got rid of a garage full of junk. Loaded theUHaul this AM and are on the road to Phoenix. House is EMPTY and for sale sign goes up tomorrow, ppl already interested in looking! We plan on stopping at Grand Canyon on the way. Rod will rest up a day or 2 and then head back to Wy. Ready for this segment to be over and get stuff put away. Thankful for a lot!
nancine

Post by nancine »

have a great trip - glad you are so happy!!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Debbie J wrote:I had a 3 day yard sale and got rid of a garage full of junk. Loaded theUHaul this AM and are on the road to Phoenix. House is EMPTY and for sale sign goes up tomorrow, ppl already interested in looking! We plan on stopping at Grand Canyon on the way. Rod will rest up a day or 2 and then head back to Wy. Ready for this segment to be over and get stuff put away. Thankful for a lot!
That's a lot to get done in a short time. I'm glad you aren't doing that drive with the UHaul by yourself.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I just waved at Sue as we drove by!
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Good for you Debbie - I bet you've been working like a fiend. Nice that you're having a 'Grand' break on your way back. I bet you'll be happy to get your stuff unpacked and get settled once and for all in AZ.
Ironically, I decided earlier this morning that it's finally time I scrapped some Grand Canyon photos for my trip album, so I'll be thinking of you there as I do so.
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Glad you are all moved
It was sure a drive for you
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois