Fires in the PNW

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Monica

Re: Fires in the PNW

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:The news media ignores a lot of things, or out-right lies about them. :angry48:

My friend in Arlington said it's really rough there today - smoke and ash. Just realized that I have another friend who lives close to Monica - my neighbor's daughter lives in Mossyrock. At least if I ever get to visit Wa. I have friends, and possibly family if Pam moves there, to visit. ;)
I agree about the media.

And Mossyrock is... or possibly was... a pretty area to drive through. Of course, right now nowhere in the state is pretty.... :angry48:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Re: Fires in the PNW

Post by pamcook »

pbp908 wrote:The news media ignores a lot of things, or out-right lies about them. :angry48:

My friend in Arlington said it's really rough there today - smoke and ash. Just realized that I have another friend who lives close to Monica - my neighbor's daughter lives in Mossyrock. At least if I ever get to visit Wa. I have friends, and possibly family if Pam moves there, to visit. ;)
The train folks will be doing soil samples on our neighbors property any day now. They told her 3 years is the time frame to buy us out. Our house is paid off next month :cool5: and we can retire with full benefits in about 3 years. So it appears, Pam, you'll be making travel plans in about 3 years. :clap:
Pam Cook #48