Speaking of Weddings...

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Laurie

Re: Speaking of Weddings...

Post by Laurie »

Congratulations Pam! Boy time flies and I think the older I get the faster it goes by. Maddie 20? Maya 18? Steven and Cadence 13 and the twins 6!
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Laurie wrote:Congratulations Pam! Boy time flies and I think the older I get the faster it goes by. Maddie 20? Maya 18? Steven and Cadence 13 and the twins 6!

At least it's them getting older and not us!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

When I started hanging out with all of you (CS days) Charley was 12. He’ll be 24 next month and is in 2nd year of law school! Our children and grandchildren are thriving!
FARLEY in Sacramento
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Congrats to Maddie and Matt. I need more info about the wedding :lol: . Where will it be? What kind of venue? Large or small? Color scheme? Will you be the photographer? She is going to be a beautiful bride.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Holy smokes! I'm late to this thread, but wanted to offer my congratulations to the happy couple also! I too have images of Maddie stuck in my head of when she was 14 or so, and must have skipped right over her finishing high school. My, how time flies. So yes, get that camera ready. She's sure to be the most stunning bride ever, and I can't wait to see the pics.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO