CHA already?

Keitha

CHA already?

Post by Keitha »

Caught sight of my first new line being debuted at CHA 2016 - Starshine, by Shimelle. It's got a retro vibe I quite like. I can't believe CHA starts on January 7th - that seems way early to me.
paddlegal

Re: CHA already?

Post by paddlegal »

Oh gosh! Time to go hunting up that preview list.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Who knew the sneaks have been coming for a month already? Here's the list from Scrapbook Update; I think Nancy Nally does a pretty good job of compiling it all: http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/cha-mega ... eak-peeks/.

I've started making my wish list!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Shimelle's collection is so pretty! I haven't started my wish list yet. I've only seen a few so far but you know I gotta look!
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Apparently I completely missed the summer releases last year - had never heard of Prima Lumies until Wilna used one this past week. I know I've got lots of fairly new product acquired in the last few months, but as I sit here unexpectedly working from home this week - which means a bit of extra crafting time for me - I sure wish I could remember the inspiration for getting it. I've never been one to keep the new stuff sitting out, but right now I kind of wish I had - so I could at least remember what I just had to have a few months ago.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

oh geezzz.... I just started looking at the sneak peeks and already want the cheesecloth background stamp of Tammy Tutterow's stuff... so... had to close that down and stop looking. MUST use up more of what I already own before I buy more!!! LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

nchoney wrote:oh geezzz.... I just started looking at the sneak peeks and already want the cheesecloth background stamp of Tammy Tutterow's stuff... so... had to close that down and stop looking. MUST use up more of what I already own before I buy more!!! LOL
Loved that stamp, too! And I'm with you on use up what I have!

I ran through the list fairly quickly and found some things that I like. Why does every collection (or most of them, anyway) have to be primarily pink and turquoise??? I've already got enough of that to last a couple of years from the Paper Camellia kits (which I've cancelled). I didn't see a lot of gold in the spring collections, so is it on the way out? I love that little touch of bling/shiny. Now that I'm stamping I saw quite a few that I'd like to have.

Oh, dear. So much for using what I have.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

You know, nothing is really grabbing me and saying 'you must buy me!'... which I suppose is good. :lol: I wouldn't mind the new gears die from Tim, but that's about it.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Oh how cute! Did anyone else notice Amy Tan's postcard stamp?
http://americancrafts.typepad.com/studi ... erine.html
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I had no idea Kristina Werner drew Tim's Crazy Birds - was I the only one in the dark? And now a set of Crazy Cats? Can't say as I like them - but that's what I said about the Crazy Birds until I saw them in action.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I didn't know that, Keitha, but that shouldn't surprise you. :lol:

I went down the list quickly and nothing grabbed me but that could just be because I'm not in the mood for it.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

I am going to continue along blissfully ignorant of any new items, so that I may attempt to make a dent in my enormous stash. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But then, you can never say never when you are a crafter at heart. ;)
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I tend to always love Carta Bella collections (with some exceptions!) and of course Maggie Holmes. Her collections are all so similar but they work with virtually everything (for me).
Echo Park's Stateside collection caught my eye. I could see myself using some of that collection and thought I might need to get a sheet from the few states we tend to visit regularly.
Someone had a pretty apricot/coral/green collection I liked but no idea where I wrote down the name of it so I wouldn't forget. Even Bella Blvd. had a collection I liked (but I still don't like the goofy font they put on their sticker sheets).
Pam Cook #48
nancine

Post by nancine »

Keitha wrote:I had no idea Kristina Werner drew Tim's Crazy Birds - was I the only one in the dark? And now a set of Crazy Cats? Can't say as I like them - but that's what I said about the Crazy Birds until I saw them in action.
She didn't draw the original birds, just the accessories- after Tim saw the balloon she hand drew for a card she made he asked her her to draw them. The cats are shall we say "interesting"!
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

nancine wrote:She didn't draw the original birds, just the accessories- after Tim saw the balloon she hand drew for a card she made he asked her her to draw them. The cats are shall we say "interesting"!
Thanks for clarifying that.