Scrapbook.com just made my day

Keitha

Scrapbook.com just made my day

Post by Keitha »

I know Pam got her order at least a week ago, but being in Ontario my Scrapbook.com order with Carta Bella's Great Outdoors collection just arrived today. I am swooning over the colours, graphics and quality of these papers. I also ordered the ephemera pack - even though I barely manage to use those suckers - and the 6x6 Indian Blanket stencil. And of course to make my order worthwhile for shipping to Canada I added in some BoBunny Take a Hike and also Pink Paislee Outfitters. I'm going to have to drool over all these for a bit before I can cut them up, although do look forward to putting them on layouts.

Not knowing that package would be landing on my doorstep today, I may have taken a drive to the LSS near me and brought home the new Photoplay Fresh Picked collection pack. Again nice, retro graphics in a fresh palette which I think will be perfect for a layout or two about road food; it's all about the Route 66 trip these days.

I know people get excited about getting their monthly kits in the mail and the surprise of seeing what's included. But for my money I'd far rather hand-pick my order - and then gush over each and every thing that comes out of the box.
pbp908

Re: Scrapbook.com just made my day

Post by pbp908 »

I like handpicking my order, too. Hate those "surprises" that don't interest me at all.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm so glad you liked it - sounds like as much I I do!
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Fresh Picked looks very nice, too. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Yay Keitha! Excited for you. I agree, getting those packages of what you hand picked is so exciting. I sometimes forget all that I've ordered so it's often a surprise to open the box. Can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Happy mail is the best!
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

paddlegal wrote:Yay Keitha! Excited for you. I agree, getting those packages of what you hand picked is so exciting. I sometimes forget all that I've ordered so it's often a surprise to open the box. Can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies.
I'm not alone? I get boxes and think, "Did I really order from them?" Speaking of - my coupon from Simon Says Stamp is lying here on my desk...hm...
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pamcook wrote:
paddlegal wrote:Yay Keitha! Excited for you. I agree, getting those packages of what you hand picked is so exciting. I sometimes forget all that I've ordered so it's often a surprise to open the box. Can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies.
I'm not alone? I get boxes and think, "Did I really order from them?" Speaking of - my coupon from Simon Says Stamp is lying here on my desk...hm...

Hmmmm, me too. There's an Ellen Hutson coupon for June eyeing me.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I know how much trouble I can get into even factoring in the exchange rate and shipping to Canada; I'd probably be homeless if I lived in the US, LOL. Farley, I know what you mean about forgetting all you ordered and finding surprises in the box - those are the best kind because they're always good ones.

I try to keep a list of packages I have coming to me, although often forget to update it as is currently the case. I can think of 3 packages I still have to receive; wonder if there are others?
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Amazon is my best friend.....I have several packages coming from them I'm looking forward to. I ordered stuff to make the mermaid rings with the granddaughters.
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Oh that'll be fun, Debbie. I hesitated walking by the jewelry-making aisle in Michaels the other day, but doubt my grandsons would want to make mermaid rings with me!