In need of motivation

paddlegal

Re: In need of motivation

Post by paddlegal »

jfugina wrote:I am suddenly becoming inspired to scrap a series of pages related to my son's clumsiness. :roll: I've got pics of stitches and some of his cast from the past year. I don't think I want to put a picture of his gory dental trauma, though Rob did take a picture (maybe hidden under a flap that says "viewer discression is advised - not suitable for the faint of heart"). But now I've got new photos to add. He broke his wrist yesterday, and is seeing an ortho today. At a minimum, it will be in a sling and a splint for a while.

Oh YIKES Julie! I’m so sorry about his wrist...wasn’t it his birthday too? Well young ones do heal fast so I hope this goes easy on him and you.
FARLEY in Sacramento
jfugina

Re: In need of motivation

Post by jfugina »

Yeah, it was his birthday. He's a trooper though. And his teacher had the class write notes for him for when he came back (which was yesterday morning). And they saved the cupcakes (which were to be had after lunch) for a morning snack yesterday. The teacher knew he was leaving again yesterday afternoon to go to the doctor.

So anyway, I'm working on a Walgreens photo order, which will include a photo of him in his fancy new tie-die inspired cast. I feel like scrapping injuries today. LOL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO