Very Sad News - And How You Can Help (SBR) Update

AerynKelly13

Very Sad News - And How You Can Help (SBR) Update

Post by AerynKelly13 »

Hi everyone. Some of you know me, some of you don't, but my friend Monica Lake suggested I post this here as well, because you ladies are awesome and would probably be willing/able to help out.

A friend of mine got some very bad news on Thursday. Her 17 year old son has throat cancer and needs surgery quite soon. I was wondering if all you lovely Peas could please follow this link and read about how you can help. She runs a small stamp company, does all the drawings herself, and is having an amazing sale going on right now. Copic fans, I'm sure you'll find something to interest you here! Anything you can do is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all so much!

ETA: Just wanted to let everyone know there has been an update. There is now a contest going on to raise money for Chrsitian and his treatment. Please follow this link and you can find out how you can join the Cards for Christian cause. Click the donate button and you will be emailed a special Christian image. Create a card with it and (if you wish) send it to Christian or post it on your blog. He will pick a winner and you'll get a prize of four other digi images.

Thank you all for your attention to this issue, it is very much appreciated by everyone.

Aeryn Kelly-Reitmeyer