NEW limited edition Distress inks!!!

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Ruth Ann Landry

Re: NEW limited edition Distress inks!!!

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

the only way I'll own them is to win them from Tim.....fat chance!......and I'll still sleep tonight!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

LOL, I thought the same thing Ruth Ann!
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

I just sent Ranger a quick message with the eBay link in it.

I told them I feel it sullies Ranger's good name by scalping their product.

Kelli
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

But you know what it reminds me of? Remember the eBay bidding wars on the older CS items several years ago, especially the Mocha Java things? It was just that crazy.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

That link is disgusting! To buy it when people want it and they're hard to get and sell it?!? For that price!?!?

Ha! I'll stick with my colors that closely match what they came out with, plus when I run out, I'll find more... lol!

And... noticed that I didn't win the freebie ;) Guess they didn't like my comment... hahaha....
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

pbp908 wrote:But you know what it reminds me of? Remember the eBay bidding wars on the older CS items several years ago, especially the Mocha Java things? It was just that crazy.
But in this instance, it is a limited run item that's brand new. Yes, the secondary market for some CS things is crazy, but this is blatant scalping. This is more like the guy in the trench coat standing outside the football game. Very bad for Ranger's image, I think. The CS thing is more like antique store pricing.

Just my humble opinion,

Kelli

P.S. I'll post if I hear anything back from them.
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

I remember this same exact thing happening when Becky Higgins first launch Project 365 back in 2008/09 and CK really had a mess on their hands. I remember seeing folks selling them on eBay for absolutely ridiculous amounts of money! Sick :(
AndreaHB

Post by AndreaHB »

I just got my set today :greenbounce: I only had time for a test stamping and the colours are great and the ink pads are super juicy. Now to find more time to play.....