December Creations

bethrich

December Creations

Post by bethrich »

So, as always, I started into my 2012 calendar later than was wise and spent a lot of time over the holidays on this project. Since Murphy lives here, naturally the brochure paper ran out partway through! I got more and finished printing 2 calendars on Monday, one for home and one for work. I just love having my family smiling at me to make up for the boss's frown. Joe missed his dad's birthday last year, so the one here at home should help him (and me) stay on track.

I used the same design as last year -- using a completed LO for the page header. DD and DB sent photo cards for Christmas, so I scanned them and used QDDLs to do fast new LOs. That sort of defeats the purpose of using already completed LOs. :?
overview.jpg
overview.jpg (174.4 KiB) Viewed 481 times
Paula

Re: December Creations

Post by Paula »

That is such a cool calendar!! I bet you will get a lot of pleasure from it and the smiling faces!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

What Paula said for sure. You have some great faces to smile at you all year long.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

sweet!
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Love it!
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Monica

Post by Monica »

Looks great!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Nice job Beth. I really like it.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have to admit it. The first thing I thought was "Dang. How did she get all those pages on one photo to post?!" and then I realized, even if someone explained it to me, I wouldn't understand anyway. :)

Great pages Beth and you're right, it's wonderful to have the smiling faces of your loved ones to offset the boss'.
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Great job on these, Beth! Love those smiling faces!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

That calendar turned out great! I wound up buying three different sets of 2012 calendar quick pages and just randomly dropped a bunch of quickly accessible photos in the slots and called it good. I waited until xmas eve to get started, so I didn't really have time to be creative about it. I do like the idea of using existing layouts on the toppers - very clever.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
clamscrapper

Post by clamscrapper »

Great job Beth. I know you enjoy seeing the smiling faces everyday at work. They're great reminders at a glance of birthday's and anniversary's. These make great Christmas gifts.

Our DD does one for her dad every year. It is one of our favorite gifts. She uses my pictures and some of hers and doew it through Snapfish. This year she actually bought two and got one free, and they could all be different.
Carol M (NC)

Check me out.
http://clamscrapperstudio.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Thanks all.

Carol, I didn't know any printer would let them be different and still get a quantity deal. That was a sweet deal all right.

Pam, if you ever want to know how I captured all the calendar pages on one image, just let me know. It's really not hard. :D
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Those are really nice, I especially like the little pics on the dates for birthdays, etc.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com