OMG! OMG! OMG!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
n8tvtexan

Re: OMG! OMG! OMG!

Post by n8tvtexan »

I can't wait for it to get here. I plan to take pics of the entire process, opening the box, hubby hooking it up to the tv (& surround sound so I know it'll be a big production lol), playing the first time, etc. My brother told me yesterday to get Mario Kart. I'll look for it when I go shopping Monday.
Maree

Post by Maree »

Hasmom99 wrote:Congrats! What a fun family thing to win. We got a Wii last holiday season. A few helpful thoughts. The Wii console only comes with one remote - you will need at least two. I bought Wii Play with Remote on Amazon. It is about $10 more then buying just a remote and you get several games with it. Also, I bought a double charger for both remotes. For all of you with the Wii put away as a holiday gift, I recommend charging the remotes ahead of time - they take at least 12 hours to charge initially (if I remember correctly) and it would be very disappointing to open and set up the Wii, but not be able to play right away because the remotes are not charged.

We just had a look in our 'stuff' and found normal batteries not rechargables so we will be getting rechargables anyway down the track but at least on the big day, it will be playable almost immediately.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Excellent. I really like the bowling. My DS just got Mario Cart and can't get enough of it.