Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Sharonv

If so many are online why aren't you chatting... LOL

Post by Sharonv »

See above... LOL
neith

Re: If so many are online why aren't you chatting... LOL

Post by neith »

i accidentally opened YM earlier today (it doesn't open automatically on hubby's laptop and mine's been completely dead for weeks) and my dear friend found me online! before this last bout of being bedridden we chatted daily and many times off and on all day long... so she found me and we caught up some, she filled me in on a lot that i missed on another forum where we met (I forgot the password so I haven't even stopped by since my laptop got wonky)... so i was chatting with her and now reading the other forum (not cs)... and then my husband came to watch tv and i remembered that i forgot to log in to facebook all week (saw 1 more cs gal had friend requested me and another from a different scrapping group i'm in... plus as exboyfriend/friend from college had found me the other day but i was about to turn off the pc and never logged back in... went on and peeked and just had to show my husband his wedding photos (didn't mention that we had briefly dated since he finally told me he doesn't care about me chatting with and being friends with exbfs but would prefer not to know that we dated or if anyone else had ever even wanted to date me)... so we were looking at the photos... beautiful outdoor wedding and so untraditional but very personal and perfect for him!

so... i'm "online" but i wasn't really... dunno about the rest of ya ;)
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Holly and RA I am there now
neith

Post by neith »

oh shoot you guys mean the actual "chat" haha
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

lol I have too many windows open at once to chat. I'm trying to play catch up with all my emails, boards & websites. :lol: