Cards This weekend

mpizzazz

Re: Cards This weekend

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow, what a great assortment of cards. I can't imagine how you can make so many so quickly.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Marianne they are basic cards. I don't put a bunch of stuff on them since I do tend to mail many. I love the look of a lot of goodies but makes them too heavy.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nancine

Post by nancine »

you were busy, and now you have a terrific batch of cards! I only got 3 cards made yesterday - :lol:
I really can't like that Graffiti kit.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I really like that fold also. Easy to do.
jfugina wrote:Fantastic cards Cheryl! I really love those ones that fold to stand up.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Great cards!!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Cheryl, Please remind me again what that fold is called. I'd like to make some of them. I can't remember what it is called so that I can google it. Although I guess if I put my little brain on it, I could figure it out myself. Thanks.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cheryl you are amazing! They are fabulous cards with so many variations and great themes. I like that Random Doorway medallion one also. Gorgeous. Your SU Canada Goose cards are wonderful…I have that stamp set as well.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Jen I really don't know what that is called. It was with Random Doorways and I just made a few extra on my own. The base piece is 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 2 & 5 1/2. I hope that is some help and maybe someone else can give a name to the fold.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I love the lighthouse stamps. Is that Cape Cod? I think that's one of my favorite kits from the past few years. It almost made me want to join again, but then I saw some of the later ones and was glad I hadn't.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

It is from Cape Cod. Pam you know you can do just one month. Cape Cod was one of may all time favorites along with Wisteria. Both of which I got lots of product.
pbp908 wrote:I love the lighthouse stamps. Is that Cape Cod? I think that's one of my favorite kits from the past few years. It almost made me want to join again, but then I saw some of the later ones and was glad I hadn't.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

WOW!!!! you have been a busy card maker. Love all of these cards and thanks so much for the inspiration. Love the red ink on those last set of Christmas cards.....
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Thanks, Cheryl, those score lines are what I needed to know. I can figure the rest out. Along with Monica's links.

This group is great. So helpful.