Shimelle Laine

New tricks to amaze your friends
Laurie

Re: Shimelle Laine

Post by Laurie »

I'm strugglinig with my embellishments. I just don't have a lot. I have to start collecting them again.....
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I do sometimes. It seems that I either have cream background stickers and I need white background stickers. Or I have round when I want square. I want to be creative and make some of my own, but I'm just impatient.
Now that I feel like I know what to do with them, I don't mind buying them and I feel like I'm learning which embellishments I'll actually use. Some in my stash, are simply too theme-specific.
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pamcook wrote:Very nice Laurie!

I watched a couple of her Glitter Girl Adventures last night. Some day, I'll make an index of them. The titles are pretty good at identifying the technique but sometimes I'll see something in particular that I want to refer back to and it takes me forever to find it again.
I don't do much on Pinterest but I did make myself a board with all my favorite Shimelle/Glitter Girl videos so I can refer back to it. You could do that. Or I also send links to myself and put them in a folder and change the video names so it's more descriptive.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

The reason I haven't made an index is because in my mind, it has to be cute - on paper with adorable embellishments and pretty colors. Function always follows form in my world.
Pam Cook #48
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

I think I need to learn to make my embleshments.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina