Anna Griffin Christmas cards

Trixie

Re: Anna Griffin Christmas cards

Post by Trixie »

I either get them on HSN when they have her as the day's special or I buy them on her website when she has a big sale. The sales are a couple times a year and I get an email telling me about them.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

You have to let me know about her sale.
Trixie wrote:I either get them on HSN when they have her as the day's special or I buy them on her website when she has a big sale. The sales are a couple times a year and I get an email telling me about them.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I will. She is supposed to be on HSN on Tuesday at 11am and have new Christmas stuff. I will say her stuff sells out a lot. I have wondered why she doesn't have larger quantities because it sells out so quickly. I love her stamps. They leave beautiful clear impressions and her inks were the ones I had the best luck with during our recent stamp class. I know her style isn't for everyone, but the quality of her product is consistently good.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Trixie wrote:I will. She is supposed to be on HSN on Tuesday at 11am and have new Christmas stuff. I will say her stuff sells out a lot. I have wondered why she doesn't have larger quantities because it sells out so quickly. I love her stamps. They leave beautiful clear impressions and her inks were the ones I had the best luck with during our recent stamp class. I know her style isn't for everyone, but the quality of her product is consistently good.
I was wondering about sales because the kits are expensive at $2 a card. I was shocked at the price but it looks like beautiful stuff and a lot of product.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I think the price is a great trade out for the time (for me). If I had to design, stamp, die cut, add glitter, etc, etc...I'd still never come up with a card like this. I'd probably spend 2 hours per card and they still wouldn't be this beautiful.
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

No, when it it the days special or on sale they are less than $1 a card. You just have to be willing to buy them in March or April. You also get the envelopes, the paper inserts with the sentiments, the pop dots, the ribbon... All you need is a pair of scissors.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'll try and remember and watch. I don't usually do TV during the day. Never seen her stamps
Trixie wrote:I will. She is supposed to be on HSN on Tuesday at 11am and have new Christmas stuff. I will say her stuff sells out a lot. I have wondered why she doesn't have larger quantities because it sells out so quickly. I love her stamps. They leave beautiful clear impressions and her inks were the ones I had the best luck with during our recent stamp class. I know her style isn't for everyone, but the quality of her product is consistently good.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO