MISTI

Save some $ Find out what works
ScrappinJen

Re: MISTI

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm gonna try to make a redneck adaptation. Just like my Redneck Position-It.
nancine

Post by nancine »

$50.00 :-o
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

I was at my weekly crafty get together when I brought up the MISTI. Well my friend Lauren pipes up and says "oh yeah, I have one!" Wow really? She lives really close to the LSS we meet in and off she went to go get it. I know it's expensive but it is really well made and super cool. The hinges are heavy duty and the plastic grid panel is very sturdy. As I expected I am rethinking my "need" for one. :lol: But we got a demo of it and it is truly clever. Another way to use it is the outside or the top side of the plastic "handle" and use it to position stamps on a larger item that doesn't fit into the tray...like a 12x12 LO.

The hardest part right now is to get one. She is in the process of making more I guess but there is no waiting list. You just have to get lucky and order ASAP when they are available again.
Attachments
MISTI SM (1).jpg
MISTI SM (1).jpg (81.4 KiB) Viewed 298 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I know. When i watched the video, I was hooked. It's a clever concept and design.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Well.....I'm going to try the "redneck" verison. I bought a soild 8x11 picture frame. And 3 small hinges along with a magnetic board to put inside of the 8x11 frame. Now I just have to get my plexiglass.....I'll keep you posted.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Oh, Laurie, good for you. Keep us updated. I should make this assignment to my little sis. She's great at redneck adaptations.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

See? That's creative. I couldn't think of what you'd use for the base. A frame is a brilliant idea. I have so many tape measures around the house - that part was easy.
Pam Cook #48