Card Sketch Challenge Revisited and Renewed!!!

paddlegal

Card Sketch Challenge Revisited and Renewed!!!

Post by paddlegal »

I mentioned on the anniversary thread that I want to be more involved. So I figured the best way is for me to jump in and restart the Card Sketch Challenge. Jen is busy with the Scrapping Sketch Challenge and I asked her if it's okay for me to pick it up. Jen is all for it so HERE WE GO!

I'll post a sketch on December 1st since most of us card makers are making holiday cards. Yes, I know...most card makers are long done. But I am not and you may need just one more card for that 3rd, twice removed cousin, right? RIGHT! Plus, once you've made a card, then there's no reason to not join in on Nancy's OCAM and send it to someone if you don't have a 3rd cousin. YES? YES! Double duty...love it.

:coffee3: :coffee3: :coffee3: Okay, so I had too many espressos today. I think I'll go make a card. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Re: Card Sketch Challenge Revisited and Renewed!!!

Post by Debbie J »

Looking forward to it Farley!
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Hooray, Farley. Thanks for taking this on. I promise to participate faithfully. And, yes, I'm going to dive into OCAM once again, too. So I guess December is as good a time as any. Why wait until January?
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:Hooray, Farley. Thanks for taking this on. I promise to participate faithfully. And, yes, I'm going to dive into OCAM once again, too. So I guess December is as good a time as any. Why wait until January?

Excellent! And I need to dive back into your scrapbook sketches each month. I'm starting 2015 resolutions in 2014. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I hope to be back and more involved soon also and I am for sure a card maker first. Maybe I'll get my room cleaned up some soon now that the painting is done. Oh wait, I forgot I'm decorating for Christmas now!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

troublesmom wrote:I hope to be back and more involved soon also and I am for sure a card maker first. Maybe I'll get my room cleaned up some soon now that the painting is done. Oh wait, I forgot I'm decorating for Christmas now!

I was expecting you to jump on this Cheryl being the big card maker that you are! :D I also remember how gorgeous your holiday decorating is. It must take you weeks to create it. Looking forward to seeing photos of your trees.

Last night I was cruising sketch ideas and I'm not sure I can contain my enthusiasm until Dec 1. I may have to give us a jump start into this challenge. :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
nancine

Post by nancine »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

JUMP START!

JUMP START!

JUMP START!

:happywave:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I'm looking forward to some exciting new card sketches, Farley! Who says the month has to start on the 1st? you can pick any date you like!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:I'm looking forward to some exciting new card sketches, Farley! Who says the month has to start on the 1st? you can pick any date you like!

Oh dear...exciting? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll do my best.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I'm excited!