Groovy Christmas

ScrappinJen

Groovy Christmas

Post by ScrappinJen »

Working on my Club Scrap Groovy Christmas kit. Don't have any rubber so I need to print my sentiments out on computer. Does anyone know which font was used for this kit? I appreciate your help. Ho ho ho
paddlegal

Re: Groovy Christmas

Post by paddlegal »

Hmmm, strangely I can't find my stamps for that kit. I know I had at least the googie Christmas tree. I'm not so sure I had any sentiments. Someone here must have it. Can you go on the CS site and sneak through the old kits? I don't know how to do that anymore on the new site. But then I am not registered there anymore so no access to it.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here it is:
Attachments
for jen.jpg
for jen.jpg (242.11 KiB) Viewed 556 times
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

I shoulda bought that. What was I thinking?
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

By the way, I got the font answer. It's called Designers. They also used it for Stratosphere.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

ScrappinJen wrote:I shoulda bought that. What was I thinking?

Really Jen, this is so you! I was wondering why I didn't get it also. It's just so fun. I've got to find the WM tree I know I got. Where the heck is it?
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

So I no sooner said the above when it dawned on me where it is. Duh. Would someone please smack me around next September and say "no buying holiday stamps Farley"?

Here's the WM tree stamp and Fa la la I was thinking of! Do you need/want to borrow it Jen? I'm going to scan the tree and falalala so I can KNK it.
Attachments
CS Tree stamp.jpg
CS Tree stamp.jpg (131.5 KiB) Viewed 534 times
FARLEY in Sacramento