New Collections

Save some $ Find out what works
paddlegal

Re: New Collections

Post by paddlegal »

mpizzazz wrote:
ScrappinJen wrote:All right. Where do I find these collections? Where are you shopping?
Jen, didn't you know? The answer to the meaning of the universe is no longer '42', it is 'Google'.

According to SIRI it's still "42". :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I am not having any luck finding Blue Bay but I did find Salty Kisses which is cool.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Acherryontop.com>new>newproducts>blue bay
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

paddlegal wrote:
mpizzazz wrote:
ScrappinJen wrote:All right. Where do I find these collections? Where are you shopping?
Jen, didn't you know? The answer to the meaning of the universe is no longer '42', it is 'Google'.

According to SIRI it's still "42". :lol: :lol: :lol:
I *knew* Siri was smart! ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Post by Monica »

mpizzazz wrote:I'd say I love a lot of the Kaisercraft collections, thanks a lot, Monica! :roll: I always think of them for their projects but not for their paper. I like that they have every style of paper not just what is trendy.
It's not the trendy/not trendy for me; it's some of their color palettes. I get a lot of Kaisercraft in my Swirlydoos kits, do I'm learning to appreciate more. I do love their projects!!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Monica wrote:
Not being a trendy Apple person, I don't know what SIRI knows! I had to google it. :lol:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I gave up on Siri and gave my iPhone to Chris. Darned thing made me crazy.

Ah, the basic answer to the question of the meaning of life, the universe and everything. 8-) Guess you have to be a geek - sort of like the Little Kitty song. (purr, purr, purr)

I looked at the collection and like 98% of it, but would have to reverse a few of the papers. I have really got to take some pictures so I can have an excuse to buy some new things.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

mpizzazz wrote:
Monica wrote:
Not being a trendy Apple person, I don't know what SIRI knows! I had to google it. :lol:
Oh, I'm not an Apple person either (I own no Apple products) but if Siri knows the answer to life, the universe, and everything she can't be that bad. :lol:
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I guess I can't use that as an excuse then, can I? Maybe I should say, as a non cell phone user, I know nothing about apps!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

What's the forum equivalent of looking up at the ceiling, putting your hands over your ears and singing "la-la-la-la-la-la-la"? I'm trying so hard not to look at any new products, until I make a serious dent in the new pile that's been assimilated into my stash in the past year. If I don't look at these new lines I won't know I need to have them, right?
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I looked at those collections, and they are very pretty, but not the style that I tend to gravitate to when scrapping. It's the kind of style that I hoard because the papers are just pretty. :-)

Like most of you, I need to do more scrapping, and then take more photos to do more scrapping on top of that, and not buy anything additional along the way. But we all know that's not gonna happen. :roll:

Though I do think that I did better about what I bought this year - I think my paper purchases were limited to two warehouse boxes. Unfortunately, my scrapping probably did not use up as much paper as I got in those two boxes. I guess I'll try to balance it better again this year.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO