ANNUAL PAO HOLIDAY SECRET SISTER - Names have gone out!!

nchoney

Re: ANNUAL PAO HOLIDAY SECRET SISTER - Names have gone out!!

Post by nchoney »

What a fun day!! After opening my package, I went to town with my good friend, Helen, and we had lunch to celebrate my birthday yesterday... and then we went shopping... a stop at Tuesday morning where I bought some of the G45 12 Days of Christmas paper (the paper with the pairs of days is still there... I keep putting it back) and bought some other goodies... and then we went to Belk's and bought me some new clothes... she bought a shirt and then Mike had given me shopping money and I bought a bunch of other shirts and two pairs of pants... huge discounts on much of it....

So.... a fun day .... and now I'm going to put my feet up and rest. :-)

Can't wait to see everyone else's goodies, too!!
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

mpizzazz wrote:
pbp908 wrote:I've enjoyed your posts as much as my Secret Sister packages from past years!

Monica - you'll love the Old Bay! I have a tendency to add it to a lot of things that aren't seafood. :lol:
Nice photos of all the stuff, Monica!
Old Bay is not just for seafood, it's good on potatoes, lots of restaurants in Maryland season fries with it. You can sprinkle it on anything that needs a little heat.

And, you do realize, those lights are purple! I meant to test them out but never got to it.
Oh, I'll have to try it on fries. yum!

I haven't pulled the lights out of the box yet, but cool! :greenbounce:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

That was wonderful Debbie, exactly what I wanted. I will be sure and show off things I make but it may be a while.
Debbie J wrote:I looked all over for more of the German Scrap but that's all I could find that would get here in time. Was that what you were looking for?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

It is also great on corn on the cob!
Monica wrote:
mpizzazz wrote:
pbp908 wrote:I've enjoyed your posts as much as my Secret Sister packages from past years!

Monica - you'll love the Old Bay! I have a tendency to add it to a lot of things that aren't seafood. :lol:
Nice photos of all the stuff, Monica!
Old Bay is not just for seafood, it's good on potatoes, lots of restaurants in Maryland season fries with it. You can sprinkle it on anything that needs a little heat.

And, you do realize, those lights are purple! I meant to test them out but never got to it.
Oh, I'll have to try it on fries. yum!

I haven't pulled the lights out of the box yet, but cool! :greenbounce:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Sorry I am so late posting my fabulous gifts from my Secret Sister. There was no card in my kit but based on the matching zip codes of the return address and the cancellation my SS is Debi! (Right?) Thank you Debi for these wonderful gifts that will keep me busy for sure. So many great chipboard items from labels to a huge butterfly album and a terrific 12x12 paper of pad of great neutral patterned paper. There will be many uses for these gorgeous prints. And for my pocket page style scrapping I now have a fantastic array of stamps to embellish with.

THANK YOU DEBI for your wonderful and generous gifts! :happy94:

And of course what is funny about this being from Debi is I immediately figured it was from someone else using Debi's address just to throw me off...and it did. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
PAO Secret Sister opening 1.jpg
PAO Secret Sister opening 1.jpg (175.42 KiB) Viewed 288 times
PAO Secret Sister opening 3.jpg
PAO Secret Sister opening 3.jpg (159.21 KiB) Viewed 288 times
PAO Secret Sister opening 2.jpg
PAO Secret Sister opening 2.jpg (152.73 KiB) Viewed 288 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Marianne you are so welcome! The necklace looks great with that pumpkin colored sweater you are wearing. I think you will have a ball with the Peerless WC. A friend of mine has an inexpensive, small photo album with plastic page protectors that she keeps her Peerless WCs in. Each color gets its own individual page. She then just pulls out the colors she needs and paints away.

Merry Christmas Marianne!
FARLEY in Sacramento
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Farley,

Looks like Laurie really had you stumped!! All your goodies are from her. :cool5:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Okay I have been informed and corrected that I was wrong on my guess who my SS is. :oops:

So LAURIE just insert your name in place of Debi's in my thank you post above.

THANK YOU LAURIE!!! :happy94: The zip code is what fooled me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

So glad you like it. I so enjoyed picking out stuff for you. This was really fun!
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

mpizzazz wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Old Bay is not just for seafood, it's good on potatoes, lots of restaurants in Maryland season fries with it. You can sprinkle it on anything that needs a little heat.
Everyone's Secret Santa packages look wonderful! I heard about Monica's planner in the making; so nice to see the photos.

Marianne, you is it you never told me about Old Bay seasoning when I was there? I'd have brought some home with me.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Old Bay is the must-have seasoning for Low Country Boil.
Pearl onions, new potatoes, kielbasa, corn on the cob & shrimp. It's been a favorite of my family for years (except my picky-eater husband - we grill chicken for him and he lets us share his portion of shrimp).

Keeping this back on topic, I was painting the side of my hand with my Wink of Stella pen while reading the package..."this is not a cosmetic...do not apply to skin..." or something to that effect. I'm still alive so I wonder why the warning? :lol:

Tomorrow I'm going to bring the dimensional paints, some cardstock, and some stencils with me to work. These long blocks of silence are killing me with boredom.
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

we use it all the time
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Keitha wrote:
mpizzazz wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Old Bay is not just for seafood, it's good on potatoes, lots of restaurants in Maryland season fries with it. You can sprinkle it on anything that needs a little heat.
Everyone's Secret Santa packages look wonderful! I heard about Monica's planner in the making; so nice to see the photos.

Marianne, you is it you never told me about Old Bay seasoning when I was there? I'd have brought some home with me.
I don't know, it's not something I normally think about, it just sits in the freezer with all the other herbs and spices. If we had gone to eat crabs while you were here and I don't know why we didn't, the subject might have come up. Next time!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com