more Wilna to love

New tricks to amaze your friends
Keitha

more Wilna to love

Post by Keitha »

I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of Wilna Furstenberg's art classes that I've taken: first at 2 Peas, then via her blog, at Studio Calico and now on Craftsy. Geez, that makes me look like a stalker, LOL.

I love her whimsical, artsy style; so different from what I would typically do that I feel like I'm really stretching creatively when I follow her lessons to make pages. Plus her cut files are delightful, and no doubt are the reason that I persevere with my Cameo which so far baffles me without step by step instructions.

Right now I have little clay frames air drying on my desk, and can't wait to dig out some old rub-ons to act as a watercolour resist. I'll admit that not every lesson boasts a new technique, but as someone who doesn't instinctively reach for the art supplies when making pages, I'm grateful for the reminders.

Anyone else here taking her new Craftsy class?
ScrappinJen

Re: more Wilna to love

Post by ScrappinJen »

I love her style, too, Keitha, even though it's so far out of my wheelhouse. Have taken and/or signed up many of her classes. Haven't been to Craftsy yet. Will check it out.