Man I need to stop looking
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pbp908

Re: Summer 2015 releases

Post by pbp908 »

Am I the only one who finds the Prima flowers with the baby heads in the center more than a little bit spooky?
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I'm with you on that.
Pam Cook #48
Trixie

Post by Trixie »

I love Amy Tangerine's stuff. I usually get it a season or two later on eBay.
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

pbp908 wrote:Am I the only one who finds the Prima flowers with the baby heads in the center more than a little bit spooky?
I thought the same thing, Pam, when I saw them.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I had missed seeing the doll head things. Definitely weird. Not sure the phrase "hey, dollface" works at all. LOL
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have Mia looking over the Christmas collections. I think I'm going with Claus & Co. Not my final answer yet!
What did we do before the Internet??
Carts Bella and Pink Paislee have collections I can see myself using. I have a running wish list on my desk at work.
Pam Cook #48
Monica

Post by Monica »

mpizzazz wrote:
pbp908 wrote:Am I the only one who finds the Prima flowers with the baby heads in the center more than a little bit spooky?
I thought the same thing, Pam, when I saw them.
Creepy is the word I was thinking. I got them in the last Swirlydoos kit and there's no way in hell I'll ever use them! Those belong in the same category as Tim's broken china dolls. *shudder*
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Agreed, Monica. I was afraid I was the only one who hated those armless legless things.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pbp908 wrote:Agreed, Monica. I was afraid I was the only one who hated those armless legless things.
I'm with you all on baby heads and body parts. Creepy, no matter what the subject matter. Plus, Tim has done that to death already. This is not new nor exciting and fresh to me. I liked other papers and doodads though.
FARLEY in Sacramento
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

nchoney wrote:I had missed seeing the doll head things. Definitely weird. Not sure the phrase "hey, dollface" works at all. LOL

That's when HR calls you in the office to have "a talk" :lol:
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Bad, Christy!!!

but.... that's what they called that grouping... they're the "hey, dollface" pieces. that made it more weird for me.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Am I the only one not totally enthralled with YT videos? Give me photos any day - so I can see at a glance if it's something I want to pursue further. And I don't just mean for collection reveals - I feel the same way about most process videos. I really wish the screenshot was just of the finished page; then I'd decide if I really want to invest the time to watch the whole thing, or not. When I'm working taking the time to watch videos is just not an option, but even when I'm at home I resent the time it takes to watch a bad one, and I've never mastered multi-tasking while watching them.

Meanwhile, I shall try to stay away from the new releases for a bit; I still have a ton of new product I've bought lately that I haven't had a chance to use yet. Including some of those big gold words, LOL.
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:Am I the only one not totally enthralled with YT videos? Give me photos any day - so I can see at a glance if it's something I want to pursue further. And I don't just mean for collection reveals - I feel the same way about most process videos. I really wish the screenshot was just of the finished page; then I'd decide if I really want to invest the time to watch the whole thing, or not. When I'm working taking the time to watch videos is just not an option, but even when I'm at home I resent the time it takes to watch a bad one, and I've never mastered multi-tasking while watching them.

Meanwhile, I shall try to stay away from the new releases for a bit; I still have a ton of new product I've bought lately that I haven't had a chance to use yet. Including some of those big gold words, LOL.

You are so right about having a preview photo of some kind before investing time in a video.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Keitha & Farley I am with both of you. Just show a photo and get rid of the rest of the stuff.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO