Watercolor backgrounds class on BPC

Got one? Know of a good one?
pamcook

Watercolor backgrounds class on BPC

Post by pamcook »

Irit Landgraf has a class on BPC teaching watercolor techniques to use for scrapbook page backgrounds. I love her scrapbooking style so I hope to be able to take the class.
Evidently, you can do a 2 week trial membership on BPC? I honestly don't know the details - was never impressed with classes I took from them and see no reason to subscribe. THAT is neither here nor there because I would highly recommend Irit's class.

So - if you're like me and love watercolors and have never taken any classes on watercolors, this might be a good place to start!
Pam Cook #48
ScrappinJen

Re: Watercolor backgrounds class on BPC

Post by ScrappinJen »

I started this class the other day but a squirrel must have run by and I got distracted.

Squirrel!!!
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

LOL
ScrappinJen wrote:I started this class the other day but a squirrel must have run by and I got distracted.

Squirrel!!!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Would love to hear from someone who took classes on the old BPC, how the new classes compare. So far I've resisted as I don't care for the subscription model, but I've also heard that the classes are not as in depth as the workshops on the old BPC were, so would be interested the opinion of someone who's done both.

I'm also unclear as to whether one can sign up for a single class and pay an a la carte price, or if subscribing is the only way? I thought I saw a class bundle deal - but that might have been on Studio Calico and not BPC, assuming they're different? I find information particularly hard to find on the new site.