120 Colors Plus a Sharpener!

New tricks to amaze your friends
paddlegal

Re: 120 Colors Plus a Sharpener!

Post by paddlegal »

Monica wrote:Followed the link you posted, Farley. Had no idea about the baby oil! Reassuring to know I'm not the only one who promptly rearranges all the crayons in the box. :lol: I've been doing that since I was a kid. You could tell at a glance if it was my box or my sister's, based on whether it was jumbled colors or neatly sorted by color families. Yes, I've had OCD since a very young age about that.

I immediately took the crayons out of the box and organized 6 groups of colors that would handily fit into this photo case. A great way to store and find the colors I need.

MonIca I also thought the tip to preheat the paper was interesting. Going to get some baby oil tomorrow.
Attachments
20160322_215504~3-480x579.jpg
20160322_215504~3-480x579.jpg (89.02 KiB) Viewed 581 times
FARLEY in Sacramento
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Monica you could plan on a beach week then go home by way of factory
Would love to meet you

After several years I'll finally get to meet Keitha
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
Monica

Post by Monica »

jmp1022 wrote:Monica you could plan on a beach week then go home by way of factory
Would love to meet you

After several years I'll finally get to meet Keitha
I'd love to do that, Jill. Maybe next year it will fit in the budget. We've got a trip to WDW to plan this year as a belated graduation present for my niece.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

When we went back Eaat last year we visited the Ceayola Factory in Pa. I spent way too much money! Love that place. I bought a bucket full of assorted markets that I really like.