ahem, liquor store location please

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
Keitha

ahem, liquor store location please

Post by Keitha »

Can someone tell me if I'll find a liquor store in the area, or do the grocery stores have a good selection? Not a wine drinker here: gimme the hard stuff LOL - or probably coolers. I'd bring it from here except I'm already bringing Marianne a bottle and don't want to pay duty at the border. Thanks.
pamcook

Re: ahem, liquor store location please

Post by pamcook »

Pam Cook #48
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

if you're coming from the north.... driving south through Kitty Hawk, Kill Devil Hills, Nags Head..... there's one in Kill Devil Hills.... on the right-hand side of the highway ... just south of Rite-Aid pharmacy.

if you're coming in from the west.... there's one in Manteo - so you'd have to make that turn and go into town and it'll be marked
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Keitha wrote:Can someone tell me if I'll find a liquor store in the area, or do the grocery stores have a good selection? Not a wine drinker here: gimme the hard stuff LOL - or probably coolers. I'd bring it from here except I'm already bringing Marianne a bottle and don't want to pay duty at the border. Thanks.
It appears that beer and wine are sold in supermarkets and that North Carolina has State Stores for hard liquor. There is one in Nags Head at 2104 S Croatan Hwy, Nags Head. On the right side of the road near a Harris Teeter supermarket.

Also don't forget to fill up with gas before you leave that built up area of Nags Head/Kill Devil Hills. It's a long way down to the house.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com