Serengeti Tags & ATC

n8tvtexan

Serengeti Tags & ATC

Post by n8tvtexan »

This is the tag I made for Kelli's swap & the ATC I made for Honey's no theme swap. I put each swap participants name on their ATC. I think they are both swimming in the ocean. The tags never made it to Kelli and the ATCs never made it back home to me. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now.
Attachments
serengeti tags and atc.jpg
serengeti tags and atc.jpg (56.03 KiB) Viewed 400 times
troublesmom

Re: Serengeti Tags & ATC

Post by troublesmom »

I like them. Good ole postal service.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Thanks Cheryl.

I think the mailing problem is that ours is handled by the USPS and the military postal system. The military only ships over so much mail at a time. Unofficial mail supposedly gets a lower priority regardless of how you mail it. Once it gets to California, THEN its in the hands of the USPS.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Michelle, do things show up eventually after a long period of time - or is the stuff you mailed/coming to you forever lost?
That really sucks!
Cathy:)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Michelle
They both turned out great. Sorry they were lost.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Cathy wrote:Michelle, do things show up eventually after a long period of time - or is the stuff you mailed/coming to you forever lost?
That really sucks!
Cathy:)

Sadly, I think they are lost forever. :( I am still waiting for my Sept CS kit to show up. A friend back home is STILL waiting to receive her bday box I sent, by Priority mail in October. Its very frustrating.
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

What a shame - they are beautiful tags - just love them

Maybe one day they will appear (along with your missing kit).
Holly

Post by Holly »

Michelle, some stuff makes it...and I haven't given up on the tin can yet. I know the mail can be slow and not so nice sometimes. My sis sent me a decorative wire birdcage for Christmas, priority mail, and it came as smashed as could be. I have bent it back into a shape not similiar to the original. But I like it and am happy with it as is. I really liked the tin can you did for me, and so am willing to wait longer. With time I am sure it will come.
It is however the pits, that you haven't received your quickie swap ATCs yet, as I love the ones I received, including the special one you did for each of us.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great artwork. I'm sorry about the lost pieces.
2 years ago, DD's Christmas gifts to us showed up after 4 months in the twilight zone. I hope they do show up.
Pam Cook #48