I’m back also

Please stop here and introduce yourself!
myskerry77

Re: I’m back also

Post by myskerry77 »

Yeah, I'll do that. I should really start with the latest stamp kit that I have sitting on the table staring at me, among other things. Does cutting out the stamps count? :D
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

Yep!!

And then make a card! :-)
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Welcome back! I just pulled out several Club Scrap kits that haven't been touched and plan on doing cards. I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

troublesmom wrote:...I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.
Cheryl, I can just see you twirling your invisible handlebar mustache and saying this in your best Snidely Whiplash voice, LOL. You go girl!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Keitha wrote:
troublesmom wrote:...I will be helping some of my new neighbors get addicted soon.
Cheryl, I can just see you twirling your invisible handlebar mustache and saying this in your best Snidely Whiplash voice, LOL. You go girl!

:lol: Me too!
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Well card making has been put off for a couple of weeks, I'm ready with several designs it's just that there is so much going on lunches and exercise classes (them, not me). I much prefer going out and walking to going into the gym. :lol: :lol: :lol:
paddlegal wrote:
Keitha wrote:

:lol: Me too!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

I was away from this site for a while myself, but came back and I'm really enjoying the ideas and inspiration I'm getting - WELCOME BACK
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

myskerry77 wrote:Yeah, I'll do that. I should really start with the latest stamp kit that I have sitting on the table staring at me, among other things. Does cutting out the stamps count? :D
It's a start!! Right??
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

hello Pat
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois