A special request for re-Create 2018

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
Lily2011

A special request for re-Create 2018

Post by Lily2011 »

Hi ladies, I am trying to get in the hang of this retirement thing and begin doing what I enjoy in earnest. I was looking at some Kathy by Design cards in an email I received ..They were lovely... kind of very vintage and elaborate ... a little intimidating . I have some great Simon Says kits to work on. However, I was speaking to Marianne and she mentioned that Judy aka Trixie and Cheryl aka troublemom might have an Anna Griffin card kit to actually see in person. If you do and think about it could you please bring to NC.
I am so looking forward to seeing everyone .
Make it a great day!! Dee
Trixie

Re: A special request for re-Create 2018

Post by Trixie »

Hi,

I do not have a Anna Griffin kit. When I got into SSS kits, one had to go and it was Anna. :D Sorry. I will be bringing some SSS kits.
Judy
Judy Gunsaulis in WV
#91in the order of PAO
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Cards are the only thing I will be working on but I don't have any kits as such now. I do have leftovers from Anna Griffin that I plan to bring along. I'll be working on both Christmas cards and Birthday/Get Well/Thinking of you cards. I'll be happy to help if I can with ideas. I will have my lap top and we can check out on Pinterest and see great ideas there. I am always looking for ideas and making them my own.

Just looking forward to seeing everyone.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I see them at Tuesday Morning from time to time. If I run across one, I’ll bring it.
Pam Cook #48
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

I had to look up the Kathy by Designs blog that Dee mentioned as I wasn't familiar with Kathy's work. She uses a lot of Prima, Authentique, Kaisercraft and G45, very flowery and romantic, lots of layers, which made me think of the Anna Griffin kits. So, anything along those lines would probably give Dee some ideas of how to do the assembly and layering.
Thank you!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I used the Anna Griffin Christmas card kits but for me there were way too many layers. Very pricey to mail so I adjusted them for me. I have plenty of her left overs that I plan on bringing. I'm sure we can help Dee with her cards.
mpizzazz wrote:I had to look up the Kathy by Designs blog that Dee mentioned as I wasn't familiar with Kathy's work. She uses a lot of Prima, Authentique, Kaisercraft and G45, very flowery and romantic, lots of layers, which made me think of the Anna Griffin kits. So, anything along those lines would probably give Dee some ideas of how to do the assembly and layering.
Thank you!
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I looked up Kathy's cards, too.... looks like she's on the Authentique design team.... so a Google image search for Authentique cards might give you some ideas...
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com