Rough Week

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
troublesmom

Rough Week

Post by troublesmom »

Not only did we have Florence to deal with but we got word that Joe's only surviving sister has passed. We have not been able to see her in about 4 years. She lived in DC but did not want any company or family visiting. Now it is just Joe & 1 brother out of 11 children. Joe being the baby of the family.

Since we are in PA I needed to get down to see one of my brothers that I haven't seen in at least 4 years. I knew his health was very bad but was totally shocked. He has Parkinson's Disease and several other health problems. Very shocked as he looked older than what my dad did when he died. My brother is 68. Any prayers would be welcome. Thanks all.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
nchoney

Re: Rough Week

Post by nchoney »

Sending prayers... and have been thinking about you through this whole Florence ordeal, as well.
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

I'm so glad you got out of Florence's way and hope that you can return home soon, but I'm so sorry to read this about your family members. Will be saying a prayer for all.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I’m so sorry Cheryl. That’s too much. I hope being with your son & his family helps.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Oh my goodness Cheryl...that is way too much to cope with. I am so thankful that you are out of harms way and with family. My condolences for Joe’s sister and so sorry about your brother. Keep safe and stay put with your son until it is truly possible to safely return to your home.

Keeping my best thoughts for you all.

:happy94:
FARLEY in Sacramento
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

hugs and prayers
:happy94: :happy94:
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

Sending prayers to you and your family.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Thanks all. I know we will be up here until at least Tuesday. Many of the roads we would take to go home will most likely be flooded (some already are) when the rivers start cresting. We are going to be checking roads several times before heading home.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO