Get organized

Debbie J

Get organized

Post by Debbie J »

https://www.totally-tiffany.com/classes ... op_10_LD2S

It’s free and I probably need to do this.
pugmom

Re: Get organized

Post by pugmom »

My system is working really well for me right now and it took me a long time to get here. I'm curious, but also afraid that if I watch those videos I will want to change everything again and that scares me :lol:
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I love the way she thinks.
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pugmom wrote:My system is working really well for me right now and it took me a long time to get here. I'm curious, but also afraid that if I watch those videos I will want to change everything again and that scares me :lol:

OMGosh...I am with you! That and I would just feel discouraged after a week of not following directions, LOL.

Though my room is normally a mess, it’s a mess that I can find stuff in...usually. Right now with a card a day happening it’s not great. But I do have a system of sorts that works for me.

Debi, thank you for the links and thinking of us.
FARLEY in Sacramento
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

The way I have things sorted and stored right now makes it really easy to clean up and put things away after making something. I have a small fortune invested in Iris cases :lol:
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Having just moved back into the S/crap room, I'm too exhausted trying to find things to try to organize!

Actually, I have too. many. projects. Canvases everywhere, oil paints scattered, brushes being used by Bugs to clean his teeth :-o , dies and papers and chads all over the floor, and card ideas percolating in bits and pieces. Ugh.

Lions and tigers and bears. Oh, my!
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I am living with my mom taking care of her. I have to stamp in the kitchen or outside so I have to clean up every time I stamp. I just glad she has so much stuff to stamp with . Although I really miss my stuff and stamping space.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

4nancie wrote:I am living with my mom taking care of her. I have to stamp in the kitchen or outside so I have to clean up every time I stamp. I just glad she has so much stuff to stamp with . Although I really miss my stuff and stamping space.
That's great she has stuff you can use. I did that for several years with my Mom. Cards were easiest at first and then I got better organized and would pack up CS kits and photos when I got a chance to go home for a few days. Eventually quite a bit of stuff migrated to her house! It's worth it though, helps to keep some semblance of your creativity going.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

mpizzazz wrote:
4nancie wrote:I am living with my mom taking care of her. I have to stamp in the kitchen or outside so I have to clean up every time I stamp. I just glad she has so much stuff to stamp with . Although I really miss my stuff and stamping space.
That's great she has stuff you can use. I did that for several years with my Mom. Cards were easiest at first and then I got better organized and would pack up CS kits and photos when I got a chance to go home for a few days. Eventually quite a bit of stuff migrated to her house! It's worth it though, helps to keep some semblance of your creativity going.
I miss my stamping space the most. I have a storage in Washington with 16yrs of crafts/stamping supplies. My mom has been stamping for a lot longer than me. If there was more room here I would bring stuff down with me. It will be like Christmas when I ever figure out what to do with it all.
Mom has dementia it was funny the other day I found buttons, buttons, and more buttons. She thought they were mine she said "I don't know why you spent so much money on all those buttons"!
:creating: