Scrapbook.com

Debbie J

Scrapbook.com

Post by Debbie J »

Today I had an order to pick up at Scrapbook.com so when I went in to get it I told the lady all about our group of ladies that get together every year at a beach house on the Outer Banks of NC. I went in depth about our obsession with the craft of scrapbooking and card making etc, etc and I went on to ask if they might be able to make up a goodie bag for about 12 to 14 people who attend and the receptions girl says, oh no we don’t do that! So I said well these ladies do a lot of online shopping could you at least give a % off order coupon, oh no we don’t do that!!

Well I tried!

Here’s probably the reason why, their warehouse is so big I couldn’t fit it into my camera frame!! It’s very new and nice.
Attachments
7B6EEA2D-43EE-43B4-8F6A-25D645FC01F4.jpeg
7B6EEA2D-43EE-43B4-8F6A-25D645FC01F4.jpeg (68.16 KiB) Viewed 239 times
pamcook

Re: Scrapbook.com

Post by pamcook »

I do appreciate the effort! It’s not easy to get donations, sadly.
It’s just so cool you can go to the warehouse!
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Bet if you went above the receptionist's head and explained, adding in how much we shop with them, you'd get a different response. ;)

It would not do for me to live that close to the warehouse. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

I buy from them occasionally on-line consequently I get e-mails ALL the time with discounts on just about anything they are highlighting that week. Perhaps that's why they don't offer additional coupons or discounts. Their prices aren't bad, but often with a coupon from JoAnn or Michaels you can get some things cheaper. I always check everyone when I see something I like.