the scrap space black hole

pamcook

Re: the scrap space black hole

Post by pamcook »

Found the gun! :cool5:

Have not found any $100 bills (although I found one last month in my laptop case - that was fun!)

I might search again this week for my embossing tool. If I find it, heading straight away to buy lottery tickets.
Pam Cook #48
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

Misplacing things, or just plain disappearance, is frustrating for sure. May all of you who are missing things, find them soon.

Debbie...that is something about the slippers and $$$. When my dad passed, we found $$$ in many unusual places. A few of those were magazines and books.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

When we were cleaning out all of George's dad's things (2 houses, 2 sheds and a spec building), Bonnie was helping go through the old house. There was a stack of old magazines, so she starting shaking them to make sure nothing was in them. Sure enough, an envelope with $600 fell out of one of them. In the attic we found a treasure trove of lighted beer signs and a silver tea service that was so tarnished it would never have been found if I hadn't tripped on it. What we didn't find were George's old train set and his baseball cards. :(
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com