PURGE YOUR CRAFT ROOM! A Summer Challenge

A great location for discussions about all things organizational. From supplies to creations - how do you keep your crafts organized?
nchoney

Re: PURGE YOUR CRAFT ROOM! A Summer Challenge

Post by nchoney »

Yep Pam... I've got ones with embellishments in them... and Project Life cards and cut-aparts... different sized ones and not with the handle-tote thingy

Monica... I take advantage of Snapfish's penny print sales. Usually can order 99 prints at a time ... sometimes they go up to 300 in one order.. and then pay postage. So I have tons of printed photos. I get confused as to what I've got printed, though, because I order additional prints for Peggy and for my friend, Helen, when they're also at events. So this is giving me the opportunity to review the photos and figure out what else I need to print.

Next step will be to start assembling page kits for groups of these photos and then I'll be ready to do some more scrapping! Yay!!

Farley... yep... I've been taking advantage of the dirt cheap prices at Aliexpress.com for dies and stamps. I'm still buying things from the manufacturers... but for stamps or dies that I'm only going to use a few times, I can't justify paying $20 for. Anyway.... there are bins labeled Plants, Animals, Shapes, Christmas, Holidays/Birthday, Seashore/Nautical. That pretty much puts things into sections I can flip through. I have some zipper pouches for a few smaller categories Crafts, Fire Dept., Religious ....
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com