I double dog dare you!

pamcook

I double dog dare you!

Post by pamcook »

Two weeks until Calvinball begins. It’s crazy and fun and you will use your supplies.
I’m still going strong with LOAD but realize I’ve got to clean up my space not that we’re half-way. Why is it that I’ve never learned to put stuff away when I’m finished? Maybe I feel that scrapbooking is always in progress - never “finished”? Regardless, I know I’ll feel more energized when my space & supplies are organized,

There are no rules about creating every day (but don’t blame me if you get crazy like I did and feel like you have to). There are no prizes (except for bragging rights and a stack of completed projects).
929FAB4A-D832-4FA7-B8D1-8C39BCFE2FE1.jpeg
929FAB4A-D832-4FA7-B8D1-8C39BCFE2FE1.jpeg (242.87 KiB) Viewed 365 times
Pam Cook #48
Keitha

Re: I double dog dare you!

Post by Keitha »

I'm afraid I'll have to take a pass on your dare, I sincerely hope to be back to work in two weeks. But I'm sure you'll rock it!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Enjoy Pam. I’m challenged enough with the Scraplift Challenge...and enjoying it. Look forward to your LOs posted here.
FARLEY in Sacramento
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

I can't wait to see what you create during Calvinball. I looked into it last year and didn't end up actually participating. I may try and do a little bit here and there, but no promises.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO