Happy Easter, Happy Spring

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
katymjo

Happy Easter, Happy Spring

Post by katymjo »

Happy Day to all! How are you spending yours?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (174.9 KiB) Viewed 971 times
pat-czap

Re: Happy Easter, Happy Spring

Post by pat-czap »

Lovely Kathryn.

Happy Easter to you as well.

As is "normal" for this time we are living in, it will be a quiet day here. A bit rainy outside. Hoping that ends and sunshine appears. Oh, and it warms UP!
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Happy Easter to you Kathryn and everyone else. Cool and rainy here as well; I'm scrapping Alaska so I guess it's appropriate. My scrapping this morning will be accompanied by some glorious sacred choral music.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Happy Easter!

It's a glorious morning here, but we have storms rolling in later. Rain today and tomorrow. I'm getting ready to peel potatoes for the potato salad (got to have it with ham!) and then watch the Easter service at 11:00. Other than that it "should" be a quiet day.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Happy and Blessed day to you all.
We are staying quiet here. I still
will need to take care of some weekend
chores, since I'm still working during the week,
and can't seem to find the time Mon-Fri.
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

Happy Easter to All!
:greenbounce: :greenbounce: :greenbounce:

:cardmaking:
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Quiet day here except for preparing for severe storms. Maybe I’ll get a walk in before hand.
Hope you all have a blessed Easter Sunday!

Beautiful card Kathryn!
Pam Cook #48
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Happy Easter dear friends!

Pretty quiet here also. Charley and I are being lazy this morning. I’ll make us a nice dinner tonight. Charley is in study mode for finals, so I work around that. Might make some cards and I’ll bird from my driveway for a bit. Pretty gloomy skies here but no rain. Contemplating opening up a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Someone talk me out of it please, LOL.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

paddlegal wrote:...Contemplating opening up a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Someone talk me out of it please, LOL.
LOL. As I've been purging/reorganizing in recent weeks I've unearthed several jigsaw puzzles, all unopened. I enjoy doing them - but by myself would rather spend time at my craft table. So I've taken them upstairs to the family where they have all been assembled - in some cases more than once, depending on who was participating the first time they got put together. One was an illustration of a typical newsstand in the 60's. My grandsons were very interested to read the various headlines on the newspapers and magazines.
pat-czap

Post by pat-czap »

paddlegal wrote:Happy Easter dear friends!

Pretty quiet here also. Charley and I are being lazy this morning. I’ll make us a nice dinner tonight. Charley is in study mode for finals, so I work around that. Might make some cards and I’ll bird from my driveway for a bit. Pretty gloomy skies here but no rain. Contemplating opening up a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Someone talk me out of it please, LOL.

Hey Farley, speaking of birds...a Mallard duck has been hanging around the house across the street. When I got back from a short drive, that duck was on my roof! Did I take a photo...NO. Darn it. Such a funny sight.
Pat from NW OHIO
Midwest, USA
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

Happy Easter!! We are having a quiet day here as well. Watched church via YouTube stream earlier and then talked to Scott's sister and family in Vermont via FaceTime and also checked in with my brother and his family and my sister. We started playing Animal Crossing a few weeks ago to pass some of the quarantine time, so that's been something else to while away bit of the time. :)

Hope you all have a blessed Easter!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

pat-czap wrote:
paddlegal wrote:Happy Easter dear friends!

Hey Farley, speaking of birds...a Mallard duck has been hanging around the house across the street. When I got back from a short drive, that duck was on my roof! Did I take a photo...NO. Darn it. Such a funny sight.

8-) Yes, we have Mallard and Canada Geese in my neighborhood. I’ve had the geese and turkeys up on my roof. Crazy and funny. It’s that time of year and they are looking for girlfriends and nesting sites.

Charley and I just got back from a nice walk in the neighborhood which included his old elementary school. Some zig and zagging involved to be respectful of everyone’s space. Everyone is being so good about it. The gloom disappeared and it is 78 degrees out! A sample of Valley heat on the way.
FARLEY in Sacramento