Embossing Powders

Save some $ Find out what works
pbp908

Embossing Powders

Post by pbp908 »

I was watching a Dale and Artie (Dell?) video last night and he used Emerald Creek embossing powders - gorgeous colors. Naturally I had to go looking for them this morning and found their website. Some fascinating colors and textures. I was especially intrigued by the Rock Candy line. They're also available at Simon Says Stamp.

www.emeraldcreek.co
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
paddlegal

Re: Embossing Powders

Post by paddlegal »

It’s DelandArtie. The Del is Daniel West, fairly new to the card/stamping world. But has become a brand ambassador for CP, Colorado Crafts and others. Artie is an old chum of his from college. Daniel is on FB and does live videos often.

Those embossing powders are gorgeous. I only saw the four that are by Seth Apter who also does powders for WOW. That site looks very new. Many “images coming soon”.
FARLEY in Sacramento
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Emerald Creek is a Canadian company and have been around for a few years. I have a number of their powders although none yet in their newer pouch packaging; I'm curious to see if static is a problem in those. I have always found their products to be innovative: the Baked textures, and a couple years ago they had some scented powders (coffee, pine trees, etc). Rock Candy is another one - looking forward to trying that. It's nice to see them getting some wider distribution.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

They still have the scented powders. I was wondering if I could make some "scratch and sniff" cards with them. :lol:
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

Okay, you all are evil enablers! :lol: And I have a few embossing powders headed my way... I always love to find new, unique powders. Anyone can do white, black, gold, silver, clear... but the blends really fascinate me.
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'd have a huge order on the way if I hadn't just spent $500 at the vet trying to make sure Ghost stays alive. :(
Pam P.

Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:I'd have a huge order on the way if I hadn't just spent $500 at the vet trying to make sure Ghost stays alive. :(
Awww... poor Ghost!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

pbp908 wrote:They still have the scented powders. I was wondering if I could make some "scratch and sniff" cards with them. :lol:
That's exactly what they're meant for Pam. I've done it.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

I was wondering how much are in those Seth Apter bags, I think it said 17 g, if that's the case it's 0.25 ounces, which seems like not very much for 7.99. Has anyone else purchased these? I would like to be able to use it on numerous projects but if it's only enough to do a couple of greeting cards, that's a little pricey.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

That's actually still a good amount of powder. I've paid more for the same amount.
Pam P.