Asking for prayers, please

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
paddlegal

Re: Asking for prayers, please

Post by paddlegal »

Pam so glad Adam just has a cold.

California, in 5 major areas, is now under Shelter In Place orders...again. All of Southern CA and right here in the Sacramento area we began SIP today. I'm grateful that my family and I have been responsible and stayed healthy. I was hoping to take Charley for his Christmas gift to our favorite men's clothier, a sole proprietor who I have known since I was 16! I called him today to make an appointment and right away I could tell he was unwell. I learned he and his assistant had had Covid and closed the store for two weeks and was now back in business. I told Charley we are waiting till January (or longer) to make that appointment. Sure glad we didn't go in earlier when we first started talking about this.

Please be cautious and well my friends.
FARLEY in Sacramento
troublesmom

Re: Asking for prayers, please

Post by troublesmom »

Well I guess I have been absent for quite a while. So much going on with everything. Pam's advise is good for everyone. Pat I am happy your family is doing okay now.

Debbie that is so very hard. I know that our area has been hit really hard with the Covid also. I'm tired of staying put like everyone, but wearing masks, washing hands, ............. it is what we all need to do. Take care all.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO