Rubber stamp conundrum

pbp908

Re: Rubber stamp conundrum

Post by pbp908 »

I need to put my clear stamps in a bin instead of plowing through the box they're in. I might actually be able to find what I'm looking for quickly instead of eyeing each of them and getting sidetracked. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

I need to go through all my binders and get rid of what I won't use instead of just leaving them all on the shelf. I have two binders of Christmas stamps alone and I know I don't need them all. Might be time for a good stamp purge and reorganization again. Julie, you may have started something here! :lol:
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

My daughter asked if buying supplies was a bigger hobby than scrapbooking. I told her I think Organizing is the biggest hobby.
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Monica wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:25 am .... Julie, you may have started something here! :lol:
Sorry.. not sorry. :tomato: :lol:

It's been ages since I've done a proper re-org on anything in my craft room, because I had a 3 year hiatus where I wasn't able to face my stash. It was far too overwhelming. Then I had to figure out a permanent WFH place, and I had no desire to take over the dining room or kitchen table. So I cleared just enough space at one end of my scrap table to set up for work. But the only crafty stuff I touched after moving in was my sewing machine (made a crap-ton of masks).

A good re-org really goes a long way to getting me spending more time crafting. Stamp sentiments wasn't what I expected the next re-org to be, but all things considered I'm glad I went down this path. I've had cards on the brain because I've been meaning to pack up a bunch and donate them. And I was reminded of just how many card fronts I have with images but no sentiments. This will make it easy to fix that.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone - and "permission" to maybe go outside the box a bit. I'm also taking Katherine's advice about having a reminder of which stuff originally went together also. I made sure I had all of the original folio cards that came with each set before I went too crazy.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO