Copic sketch markers

Save some $ Find out what works
Keitha

Copic sketch markers

Post by Keitha »

Does anyone here use Copic sketch markers? I have 4 only and never got into them so didn't acquire more, and at the price of them (about 8 bucks each here in Canada) I'm reluctant to pass them on to someone who doesn't care. I have YG07, BG09, YR68, RV06 - if you want them I'm happy to mail them off to you. Just say the word.
pugmom

Re: Copic sketch markers

Post by pugmom »

Keitha, I'll take them. I have 72 Copics and use them all the time when making cards. (I'm not very good with the blending and shading, but getting a little better). I don't, however, have those particular colors.
Please let me pay you for them and the postage, or send you something in return.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Great! I don't want to be reimbursed for them, just want them to go to a good home - they're feeling sadly neglected here LOL. I'll get them in the mail next time I go to the PO, and will let you know when they're postal.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Thank you :happy94:
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Sue, it's been stinkin' cold and snowy here - you might know something about that - but I finally got out today to the Post Office so your markers are on the way. Hopefully it won't take them too long to get there.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Thank you so much. I'll let you know when they arrive.