Scrapbook You

pamcook

Scrapbook You

Post by pamcook »

Khristina Sorge has announced a new class. The details will be on her site starting tomorrow (redefinedkreative.com). There will me a class each month with journaling prompts so that we can scrapbook about ourselves.

Yes, I know some folks did the Book About Me prompts over a decade ago but I’ll bet you haven’t done many pages about yourself since then!

They mention some “exclusive products” included in the price. The price is supposed to be “very affordable” and that’s about all I know right now.

Disclaimer - between delays from shipping from her home, Covid, and the USPS chaos, I don’t expect to get products in a timely manner. Not that I have a lack of supplies at my house. I hope you get what I’m trying to say without it sounding like I’m slamming her. Her teaching abilities are her strong abilities.

Maybe while you’re thinking about crafting goals for 2021, this might appeal to you.
Pam Cook #48
jmp1022

Re: Scrapbook You

Post by jmp1022 »

I'll try to remember
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

It's posted and she was right about "very affordable" - the class is only $35. Maybe this will help jump start the missing mojo.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

Huh. When I go to her website I don't see any mention of the class. Truthfully though, I probably wouldn't join for a couple of reasons - mostly because I want to focus on getting my travel scrapbooks for Alaska and Route 66 finished this year. But I look forward to seeing what you ladies do with the class.
Edit: Okay, I see the class description now. But I'm still going to pass; trying to stick to my intention to get some other projects done first.
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I signed up for this class, Impactful Story
Telling. in January. We are still waiting for the promised
supplies that were supposed to be sent to the
participants.
To be honest, I am not crazy about the video style,
for what is supposed to be a class, it's as if she is
deciding what kind of page she is going to do while
she is recording without pre-planning and of course
everything is discussed in high speed
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Keitha

Post by Keitha »

I'm sorry it's not the positive experience you were hoping for Elizabeth. I think Khristina's extremely creative, but I have a hard time watching her videos. I find her voice too sing-songy with annoying volume extremes, and IMO she wastes too much time on chit-chat that's not relevant. Granted, I'm watching free videos on FB; not sure if her paid content is any different. I do often fast-forward to the end of the video to see what she's done though, and if I can't figure it out at a glance will skip through to see how she did something. I do like to support people I'm getting something from, but between being in Canada and the known delays in shipping what you've requested, haven't frustrated myself with subscriptions to either her kit or cut file offerings.
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I’m sorry Elizabeth. I signed up and haven’t looked at the first lesson. (Long story.) I would have never dreamed she wouldn’t follow through on sending the kits.
Pam Cook #48