Welcome to the PAO Paper Bead Melting pot class!

New tricks to amaze your friends
troublesmom

Re: Welcome to the PAO Paper Bead Melting pot class!

Post by troublesmom »

Luanne I have been watching some of the videos and they are wonderful! You did a terrific job on these. I need to check the rest out later. How long will they be available?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
donnak

Post by donnak »

Luanne - you did a marvelous job teaching us how to make UTEE beads! Your instructions and video were so clear and easy to follow! And the pile of beads you made are marvelous - I don't have any of the bright colored UTEE but I'm going to get some for sure! Thank you so much for a wonderful class! :happywave:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

You are most welcome! I had a lot of fun too. The videos will remain on YouTube for you to watch at your leisure. Hopefully some people will see them there and come over to PAO. The more the merrier, I say!

There will be a DVD which lasts about 1 hour, and is VERY UNEDITED, the 'raw' version I say, with subtitles and a few more examples, even instructions how to use eyelets for end caps and make a bookmark. I have a bit more work before it's available, but look for that soon too.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Just gotta say--THANKS LUANNE!!!! :cool5: That was sooooooooo much fun and really cool to get to see you and hear you. :happywave: :creating:
rettaescape

Post by rettaescape »

Luanne, I watched the videos late last night or early this morning. Awesome job!!! It makes me want to take my melting pot out of the package. I know...I am shame. I will do better.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Is there some way to keep this post up top. That way I won't have to search for it everytime I want to check it out. At least for a week or so????
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

troublesmom wrote:Is there some way to keep this post up top. That way I won't have to search for it everytime I want to check it out. At least for a week or so????

The best bet might be to either subscribe to the topic or bookmark it. The options are at the top of the page.