Little wooden pieces swap: Due really soon!!!

gwendols

Re: Little wooden pieces swap: Due really soon!!!

Post by gwendols »

You all did some really creative work with these!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Love it!
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

Wow oh wow!!!! Ink Pattie sent me a fabulous piece of art! I have to wait for my camera to charge and then I'll post a picture. Thanks so much I-P!!!!

***Picture Added***
Attachments
I-P wooden pieces swap.JPG
I-P wooden pieces swap.JPG (48.52 KiB) Viewed 314 times
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I send my wooden pieces to Carol on 31st January and have no idea if they have arrived yet!!!

Sounds like Lanita has a real treasure - can't wait to see pix
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

still anxiously awaiting mine too.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

has everyone but me received theirs? :(
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I checked and your 'partner' hadn't checked in since I sent off the pieces, so I'm assuming she's out. That gives you two choices...... I can send you the one i received or i can make you a new one.... hmmmmm decisiions decisions.

No, I don't want to give mine up, but as hostess I feel responsible, so it is your choice. let me know. If you want me to create something new....i'll have to dig out more pieces (which might take a week) Just let me know.
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I have lots of extra pieces; do you want me to send them to you, Luanne?
Holly

Post by Holly »

Or I could make one more scraproom fairy for you, similar to Ink-Pattie's but not exactly the same. Just offering. So Luanne doesn't have to give up hers.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I sent Luanne a pm , but am telling you all too. She does not need to make nor send me anything to replace it. It is not her job to police us. We are supposed to do it ourselves. She took the time to find, organize and send out the pieces. It is hardly fair to think that she must then nag incessantly like she is on her kid to do her homework. You sign up for a swap you follow through. You can't follow through then you let at least the host know. Every single one of us (even if we are retired RA) have other lives. It is hard enough for us to keep our own lives on track why must we be responsible for others as well. You make a commitment stick to it. Your life gets in the way fine but let me or the host know. Not that difficult.
And now stepping down from my little box...

I still have all my pieces and can create my own little doll. I really like the one I made Donna and was thinking of making one for myself. Maybe that is what I will work on this weekend.
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I also have some little wooden pieces here so maybe we can combine ours Pattie and send a collaborative piece to Luanne.

Also I send my completed little wooden pieces thingy to Carol Newell on 31st January and have no idea if she has received it? Did anyone see a post from her?
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I haven't seen her post in awhile.

No need to send me anything, thanks though! This will be a good reminder that signing up for a swap is a commitment. Hopefully going forward people will follow through.