our beads from Luanne's class

azemigh

Re: our beads from Luanne's class

Post by azemigh »

Thank you! As you can see by the size of it, I have great expectations for making tons of beads to fill it up. ;)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

azemigh wrote:Thank you! As you can see by the size of it, I have great expectations for making tons of beads to fill it up. ;)
Hey it's good to have goals, right?
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

rachelle, those are awesome!! I have a bunch rolled, just haven't had time to DIP them yet :)
neith

Post by neith »

Wow! You guys have done so many cool things! I've been a bit under the weather and haven't managed to create since before the class... still dying to, but I can tell that I'll be even more inspired by all of your attempts before I get to it! Love the jar! Last year I dug an old jar of beads and shells out of my parents' basement, cleaned the outside and brought it up to their downstairs 1/2 bath where they have a seaglass/shells/ocean theme going... set it to dry, hoping that my mom would want to keep it in there, and she did! It's just so neat to look at! But the beads are older than I am and a bunch of the clay ones have fallen apart a bit
alisonandboys

Post by alisonandboys »

Rachelle,
I love your jar and beads too.
Luanne thanks for the great tutorial. I did a bunch and used them on my petite button dresses! I also shared with Carol all your hints and teachings!

hugs,
alison