Disney 2005 album title page

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

Disney 2005 album title page

Post by n8tvtexan »

This is the first page in our 05 Disney album. The inspiration came from a poster that had a cat peeking out where I have Mickey's ears. Wish I still had that picture.
Attachments
Disney 05 cover.jpg
Disney 05 cover.jpg (21.57 KiB) Viewed 501 times
ESIDER

Re: Disney 2005 album title page

Post by ESIDER »

I love all this Disney stuff being posted here on my new favorite site :clap:! Now I can CASE away!
Malleybean

Post by Malleybean »

LOL - I was actually thinking we might need a Disney sub-forum in our gallery lol!

I have so much Disney-themed stuff and live only an hour away, but haven't been in years :(
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

lol Just wait til I add my BIG Disney album.
Monica

Post by Monica »

I have a large drawer full to bursting with all things Disney, and a huge amount of digital photos to print off..... bring on the zillions of samples!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

What a great title page Michelle. Bring on the Disney Layouts! I have scrapped lots and lots of Disney layouts as well - if we get a new category for a Disney Gallery, I'll scan them!
Cathy:)
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Yes we need a Disney gallery, I need more inspiration....love Disney!
:txg:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I have to see if we can, Disney being a trademark name. I wanted to put one, but was hesitating.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Luanne wrote:I have to see if we can, Disney being a trademark name. I wanted to put one, but was hesitating.
You could always make it "pixie dust" or "mouse stuff". lol