Pazzle Inspiration Cutter

Save some $ Find out what works
Sharonv

Pazzle Inspiration Cutter

Post by Sharonv »

Hi

I was looking for some feedback or something on the Inspiration Cutter. Anyone got one, anyone tried one, anyone heard anything about them?

They are very expensive here and just wondering if they are worth the money.
jam1375

Re: Pazzle Inspiration Cutter

Post by jam1375 »

I have one and really enjoy it. I like that I don't have to have special cartridges to cut things. Also, they have rubber that you can cut to make stamps, you can cut acrylic to make stencils, put an embossing tool in and emboss paper, put an engraving tool in and engrave acrylic, cut vinyl, and all kinds of other things. It will also draw with a pen. I paid about $600US for mine last June. Its done everything I've asked it to do, and can do way more than I know how to ask of it.

I am currently using a Cricut mat as a replacement for my original, as there are no local stores that sell Pazzle parts, and have had no problems at all with it.
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

HI Jenn

Do you know if it is compatible with a Mac?
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Apparently the 2nd link is great for tutorials Jenn...

Videos on the Pazzles site:

http://www.pazzles.com/workshops.php

Klo Oxford's blog, more video tutorials:

http://www.scrappingklo.blogspot.com
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

I don't think it is compatible with a mac that doesn't have windows installed. I know there is a way to split the hard drive on a mac and switch back and forth between the mac OS and Windows, but I don't know much more than that.

I love Klo! She was doing live webcast classes every Sunday night at 8pm central time, and may still be doing them - I just haven't been able to sit down and watch. I'm taking her class at the Great American Scrapbook Convention next week, and I'm really looking forward to it.
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Hiya Jenn

Guess what???????
I ordered one today!!!!! Now to get my Windows laptop out. I cannot wait to try it out. Hope it won't take too long to arrive. Also got the embossing tool etc in the package and ordered the piercing tool too :) :) :)

I am terrible, but this is my little divorce present to me (early I know but I really really wanted this!)