I've been looking.....

The Deck of Art challenge is where you use old playing cards as a base for altered art. Once card is chosen per week, with a theme, and results are posted here.
Ruth Ann Landry

I've been looking.....

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

back through the Deck of Art challenges and have seen some really amazing work there. I'd gotten a little behind with my marathon ALSBing and traveling the past two weeks and didn't realize I'd missed so many entries. So instead of trying to comment on each post, I just thought I'd be lazy and say: "Way to go ladies!...amazing stuff in there" I'm still behind three: essence of bovinity, monochromatic, and crazy and wild, but hope to get caught up soon. I posted my napkin/ribbon one and my anger one today. This is fun and I love looking at my "stack" of finished cards...Hope you all are as happy with your deck as I am!
pugmom

Re: I've been looking.....

Post by pugmom »

I totally agree. Everyone's work is amazing and I am having so much fun with this.

I haven't been able to comment on each individual piece, but I love seeing all the different techniques and everyone's interpretation of the theme.

I worked on my joker this afternoon and hope to finish it up tomorrow morning. It won't fit into the "wild and crazy" category, but more the "new for me" category.
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have a wonderful time looking through them also. So many different takes on the themes. I am probably back to being 3 behind also.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I'm so far behind I've lost count, but I'm going to catch up while I'm on vacation. :lol:
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

azemigh wrote:I'm so far behind I've lost count, but I'm going to catch up while I'm on vacation. :lol:
I agree! I hope now that I have some time to myself that I can get caught up. You ladies are beyond talented and do amazing work!