Bind-it-all Question

Maree

Re: Bind-it-all Question

Post by Maree »

I have it, and the case so I know where my pliers, tin snips and the spacer wire thingie is.
I use the 1 inch wires the most because lately I have made several house planner books and garden planner books for those at work building new houses, so they need room to add bulk to the books. I have a lot of 3/4 inch wires that I will be using now as I don't have a source here that has the 1in or bigger rings.
And yeah loving it.
troublesmom

Re: Bind-it-all Question - LOOK AGAIN

Post by troublesmom »

I just got an email about BIA from one of the venders I use they have it on sale for $59.99. What do you think of that price??????
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

before you buy, check www.bonniesbest.com and compare prices....I got mine last year (the whole bundle) for an amazing price....I THINK Christie got hers there, too.
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

there is the decision, do you buy pink or blue? I think pink is the newest upgraded version.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I honestly don't know what the difference is between the two machines....I have the blue one and it works like a charm...is the price difference (is there one?) worth the extra? What does the pink one do that the blue one doesn't? anyone?
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I have the pink version- I think the only differences is a wider punching channel for thicker pages and the punching guide bar that helps you line up you punching more easily.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:before you buy, check http://www.bonniesbest.com and compare prices....I got mine last year (the whole bundle) for an amazing price....I THINK Christie got hers there, too.
yep
amazing price and it came with carrying case, design guide, wires etc.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I'm glad I saw this thread - I totally forgot about my LFB pages this weekend while I was looking for something to make a book out of! Duh. I also have friendship swap pages from retreat last year. Those are definitely the next things I'll be binding.

Thanks for all of the examples!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO